Welcome to AfPrograms!
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of the AfPrograms website and its related services (“Services”). Please read these Terms carefully before using the Services. By using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Services.
1. Acceptance of Terms
- By accessing or using AfPrograms, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not use AfPrograms.
- “Affiliate Program” refers to a program offered by a business that allows affiliates to earn commission by promoting its products or services.
- “Affiliate Network” refers to a platform that connects affiliates with businesses offering affiliate programs.
- “User” refers to any individual or entity that accesses or uses AfPrograms.
3. Use of AfPrograms
- You may use AfPrograms to browse, search, and access information about affiliate programs and networks.
- You may also use AfPrograms to create an account and submit listings for affiliate programs.
- You may not use AfPrograms for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You may not use AfPrograms to violate any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights.
4. Registration and Account
- You may create an account on AfPrograms to access certain features and services.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password.
- You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- You are responsible for the content that you submit to AfPrograms, including listings for affiliate programs.
- You must ensure that your content is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- You may not submit content that is illegal, offensive, or misleading.
6. Intellectual Property
- AfPrograms contains content that is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not use AfPrograms to infringe on any third-party intellectual property rights.
7. Third-Party Links
- AfPrograms may contain links to third-party websites and services.
- AfPrograms does not control these third-party websites and services and is not responsible for their content or availability.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
- AfPrograms is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- AfPrograms makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the Services, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and title.
9. Limitation of Liability
- AfPrograms shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Services, even if AfPrograms has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to indemnify and hold AfPrograms harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Services, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any third-party rights.
- AfPrograms may terminate your access to the Services at any time, for any reason or no reason, with or without notice.
12. Entire Agreement
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and AfPrograms regarding your use of the Services.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website.